My favorite To Do list app is shutting down, would love recs for something similar

KW7

Registered
There are a lot more companies with 5-20-50 employees than corporations. It is a huge market for Nozbe and others who support team work. They don't use Microsoft's tools.
Thanks for the Nozbe suggestion. Heading to take a look now. Any idea how long they've been around?

TesTeq

Registered
Thanks for the Nozbe suggestion. Heading to take a look now. Any idea how long they've been around?
"Nozbe was launched more than 12 years ago in February of 2007 as a web app written for a desktop computer by yours truly. Nozbe resonated with people, and it quickly became popular. Initially, Nozbe was run by a single guy and was just a system inspired by Getting Things Done® for a single purpose." https://nozbe.com/blog/nozbe4-beta-launch/

mcogilvie

Registered
Provided you are in a 100% Apple ecosystem.....
My perception is that there is more quality productivity software available on Apple hardware. I certainly don’t read nearly as much about PC software, or Android. Of course, some people use iPhones personally and PC’s at work, and make do. Or use a web app plus smartphone app. In my opinion, Things is really well-designed and way ahead of everything else on any platform.