GTD rutt “per say” - symptoms of autism ASD - Asana list manager messy or cluttered- looking for new list manager suggestions "

By chance - I was just thinking of writing to your previous post about using paper (and see you replied further) *1

"is one reason for this because - its just easier to work with paper in a physical version cos its simpler?

Ah yes, thanks . erm I have 3 of these in my room right now - I just checked, one of them empty.
erm is it worth that I get another empty binder to help? should I add this to my list or ask others first?

This is the first time I have herd this?

OK.

Right - you have experience using a paper folder system.

1. 'maybe its worth you show demonstrate how exactly it works?

was going write further trivial stuff
such as literally next actions:

1) maybe first "is there other posts or info on this fourm about using or developing a paper system? [https://forum.gettingthingsdone.com/search/26262/?q=paper+gtd&o=date] How many posts?

2) did Allen write about it?

3)or it could be worth I try search further resources about paper system myself.

P.S.

I would think to myself
without...

the best way to do a paper folder system - would be use a binder, use the metal clip attachment, maybe use something card paper - to separate the sections (as is similar to a digital asana list manager where has "projects" for example @agendas @Home @Maybe) etc - is this correct?

P.s. 2
or having further words stuff in head

that - it in theory best thing myself could do is try to list all projects /tasks (which are related to money or aka health ) and maybe list them in a certain order for example "which is worth the much, has the most potential (words looking for are potential to make a certain amount?)

S

I actually have "at least 4 types of binders in my room"

Ryder Caroll creator of the bullet journal method- see the link of videos UP

My blender contains every references material I need to track. As I explained previously there are many subject (see my examples up)

I don't think BG use GTD. Anyway I was amazed that as a founder of Microsoft he still use paper and binders

View attachment 2035

Take your time yo understand GTD. The best advice I would give you would be what wrote

There is nothing better than that. @fooddude gave the best advice. just a waiting for list and a someday may be list. Do it on paper Try one month. apply GTD everything will be all right. Tool is irrelevant. I have applied GTD to many software. including apple note

View attachment 2036
The best system I ever used during almost 20 years of GTD, the best which was fast, easy, efficient were sheets of paper like I did with apple pages. As you know I use Omnifocus now. it took me years and years to set it correctly according to GTD, my needs and my own organizational process.
Sincerely sometime I dream coming back to paper with my simple binder GTD / REFERENCE material. May be one day I will throw away all that software and come back to paper definitively or use a kind of ink tablet like the Remarkable witch may be (Is it really ?) like paper.

@TimBourne I wish you the best to settle your system. I begin a new cycle of hard work. I won't be present in the forum for a while.

I

example I wrote my mother an entire e-mail - about yourself Focus down below

"
J,

A man replied to myself , who has experience following allens system.

a way forward for myself could be to follow a paper GTD system - using paper is what many other followers first did.

this can be beneficial , cos it means that your not going to risk getting things lost or complicated as per a digital Gtd system may do.

"
P
O ideas
"
about divider for binders
1] can scan my entire room see if got more- cos in mind I saw had a pack, multiple coloured

at the same time - ones in room may not be best

"binders used
about photo send of his divider"

The user - sent back photo of type he uses, is it worth I show this?

"+
other
tips 9
his system of being able quickly reference anything a search into categories , being pull up quickly is key

"in background - feel as if still don't know how all pieces going to fall together
as the user didn't seem to fully enumerate upon certain ideas I asked"
-2I can follow this up with him, just ask him confirm way it works how I previously wrote

or ask show type picture/s of contents inside

P.S.
im just asking whether - theres anything similar in the house?

Also - you replied to text saying that you do have more of style 3x3 post its - but then maybe forgot to mention it

Is it worth that I share this to Roy afterwards?
what are your thoughts?,

"

1729022460258.png
Where attached two images, one of the 1 type of card binder divider I have in my room.

Its worth I get more of these? But I don't know where got these from
and I can't... was going to write - from your picture I can't really see style you have

or its worth further write - to users and ponder which dividers are best first?

STN

Look another extract from my one note quote

'I believe the orginal user was Cfoley @cfoley , - comes to my mind

Basically in nutshell - I feel this yearning to clear everything up actionable in this post thread

(since when been replying to one another - certain things been missed (explaining the system

Or I wouldn't be able - to follow what focus guy showed straight away, in his picture are gaps in my knowledge ,

For example one question
Paper binder

Write out the projects or contents or categories
(on individual sections) I " I putted as stick labels as focus guy picture- but question also comes to mind why use uses titled different labels @FocusGuy ? Its worth I quote the image also'

One of the specific phrases I remember another user post in relation to
Making a new list manager ?

Was along the lines "try write out every on your mind to do with money or health " - capture it.
Is it worth I go back to this user reference - what exactly how was his writing.

Was he using these terms with mind sweep? Or which -then how was suggesting filing these ideas.

'and was in mind - while reading your suggestions on paper GTD.

I could try something section with stick label ' agendas ' for example .

or @fooddude "

S